Don’t risk the health and safety of your family, friends and work colleagues by using inferior disinfecting products
- Not bleach or chlorine based
- Active against bacteria, mycobacterium, yeasts, fungal spores and viruses (including COVID-19)
- Effective instantly on contact and are still ‘active’ on the surface after 12 hours. This means that the product continues to eradicate bacteria that may land on the surface long after the initial cleaning has taken place, providing an extra barrier of infection control
- Able to be used on all surfaces and equipment unless stipulated otherwise by the manufacturer of the equipment being cleaned. This means the user will only require one product for most, if not all, their cleaning and disinfecting needs.
- Made from a microfiber core which absorbs and traps surface soils and holds onto bacteria and bio-film to prevent cross-contamination.